Wednesday 30 April 2014

Pizza Cups!

                          Trust me! Writing a blog is as difficult as getting the right recipe! Not even in my dreams did I imagine I would be asked for my recipe in a public forum. That's pretty cool I must say! My sister introduced me to home chef's guild  a few days back and from then am super impressed by  it. Being an amateur, when great home chefs asked me for my recipe I was wondering if I should even share mine.
                           I always loved pizza cups from college days as they were the only tasty thing available anytime near by. So last year when my sisters baked pizza for me I was super excited and asked them for the recipe and ingredients. Ever since those ingredients lie in the fridge rotten! A few days back was thinking what to cook for a cousins meet I got reminded of Pizza. Not being perfect enough to even make a round roti is when I thought of cupcake trays. Nothing could have made my work as simple as that! My first attempt, cousins loved it. So I am sure even you should give it a try sometime.








Ingredients

150g Maida
1tsp Yeast
1tsp Sugar
2tsp Butter
Salt to taste 
Water as required


Method

Mix all the ingredients and prepare a soft dough, massaging it for 10 minutes. Cover it with the damp cloth and let it prove for 40 minutes. When dough is double in size, coat it with little butter or olive oil. Make small balls and spread it in cupcake moulds. Make holes with fork and brush it with butter or olive oil. Let it prove for 5 to 10 minutes. Bake in a pre heated oven at 200 degrees for 7-8 minutes.

Ingredients for filling

Chicken
Chopped onions
Sweet corn
Chopped capsicum
Oregano
Chilli flakes
Shredded cheese
Maggi tomato ketchup

Method

Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt and chilli powder. Pan fry the chicken till soft and roasted. Take out the pizza cups and spread maggi ketchup. Add a little spicy sauce if you like it spicy. Fill in with chicken, sweet corn, chopped onions and capsicum. Sprinkle some chilli flakes, oregano and lots of cheese if you like it cheesy! Put it back in the oven till the cheese melts and serve hot. It's yummy in the tummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment